After Effects Project - VideoHive Physics of Awesome 3385902
After Effects Project \ Openers \ Corporate
After Effects Project - Physics of Awesome 3385902
@ VideoHiveAfter Effects Project
After Effects Version: CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6; File Size: 380mb; Requires Plugins: No; Resolution: 1920x1080.
The Physics Of Awesome – Modular Broadcast Bundle.
Slow Mo Explosions, Flares, Glossy Led Displays and High Impact.
Fasten your seat belts and get ready for a bumpy ride, The Physics of Awesome is an
exciting new Glossy, Sexy, Modular Project featuring Plenty of Broadcast Elements that you can use Separately, or as an Entire Video.
Including Sexy glossy look, Flares, Led Screens, and slow motion Explosions.
Also, a Shallow Depth of Field which you can Adjust to your liking.
All these combined ensure you’ll find some good use to put this Project to.
Requires Cycore effects which bundles with CS6 Trial or with with Full installations of CS4 / 5 / 5.5
- Full HD, CS4 and above, Plugin-Free, 24FPS Promo Project of 1:12 Minutes
- Over 10 Video, 20 Text and 3 Logo Placeholders
- 7 Different Elements combined as an entire Project. Including: Transition, Lower third, Title cards and more. Change the Arrows in the LED Screens to whatever you want with Basic AE Skills
- Control your colors in a simplified way, separate passes for Pre Renders give you
precision of Reflection Colors, Flares, and Depth of Field.
- Detailed PDF with Instructions on Customizing, Email support as well
- Physics of Awesome Sound is by AudioJungle Extreme Sports 126438
- All Elements are Loop able, or Animate in.
- All Comps can be extended / retimed, except for the “2 Screens Loop” which can’t be extended due to the fact it’s a Pre render, other Comps containing Pre renders are not restricted to Camera movement(Flat Pre-renders) therefore they can be extended if needed.
Render times: Entire Promo, Full HD 1920×1080 = 5 hours on Macbook Pro i7 early 2011 with 8gb ram, Plugin version with DOF and Motion Blur turned on
Font is Open Sans
If you liked this project, please rate it.
Keywords: 3d, broadcast, depth of field, explosions, glossy, led, motion graphics, promo, shiny, slow motion.