After Effects Project - VideoHive Short Sharp Shock 308680
After Effects Project \ Video Displays \ Grunge
After Effects Project - Short Sharp Shock 308680
@ VideoHiveAfter Effects Project
\ Video Displays
After Effects Version: CS4, CS5; File Size: 422mb; Requires Plugins: No; Resolution: Resizable.
Short Sharp Shock is a stunning, high-end, high-impact presentation for your video or stills. Don’t amaze, amuse or impress your clients¡ ROCK THEIR WORLD !
- Requires no plug-ins, uses no pre-renders – just a standard copy of After Effects is all you need.
- Universal¡ works in all language versions of AE
- CS4 and CS5 compatible
- Comes in Full HD and Small HD
- Comes in 24fps and 30fps (contact me if you need 25fps PAL )
- Change the text, the number of words, the number of moves, the timings and the layout using an easy system.
- Use stills or video footage (or just text)
- Editable grunge overlays included
- Uses free typefaces – linked in the download
- Change textures – All textures shown in the preview are included. You can also use any texture you find on the web
- Backgrounds react to your audio
- The music is Fight No More from Soundroll at Audiojungle
- Images and video in the preview are all open source (bar one). linked in the download.
- Preview the html user guide here .
- Preview the detailed video user guide here .
- For fans of hi-res, here it is in HD on Vimeo. http://www.vimeo.com/25682584
What’s more, Short Sharp Shock is designed from the ground up to combine ease of use with major customization options¡.
Short Sharp Shock is taking After Effects somewhere special. Let’s face it, not every After Effects project looks like this! Normally, you might be thinking that this is a horror to work with or render. Not so. I’ve built in system that allows you to work with the file in real-time (check out the example of real-time scrubbing in the preview) and I’ve also created a render system that makes the rendering scaleable and completely manageable.
Render times depend on your computer, of course, but here’s some samples of render times on my 8 core Mac.
CS5 1280×720 4 hrs (motion blur high)
CS5 1280×720 2 hrs (motion blur mid)
CS5 1920×1080 8 hrs (motion blur high)
CS4 1280×720 6 hrs (motion blur high)
CS4 1920×1080 12 hrs (motion blur high)
CS4 1920×1080 5 hrs (motion blur low)
Note: To use Short Sharp Shock, you need a full version of After Effects, not the 30 day free demo version!
If you have any questions, get in touch. If you buy, don’t forget to rate.
Thanks for reading.
This file is built using 3D Extruder for After Effects (which I was a beta-tester for) and an excerpt is featured in the 3D Extruder demo.
Keywords: 3d, bounce, energy, extreme, extrude, fast, fun, grunge, hard, hardcore, impact, retro, rock, sport, texture.