After Effects Project - VideoHive Halftone Dots 127239
After Effects Project \ Elements \ Other \ Retro
After Effects Project - Halftone Dots 127239
@ VideoHiveAfter Effects Project
\ Other \ Retro
After Effects Version: CS4, CS5; File Size: 132mb; Requires Plugins: No; Resolution: Resizable.
Halftone Dots is my latest After Effects tool. It works like a preset to give you a totally authentic newspaper or magazine look for your footage or just a cool graphical look. What’s more it’s totally adjustable and works with moving images or stills.
Halftone Dots is a fully procedural effect. That means it uses no prerenders and no third party plug-ins. It’s pure After Effects. Just drop in your still or moving imagery and adjust the sliders to control the look, then render. It couldn’t be easier!
- Black and White or Color version
- 1920×1080 and 1280×720 version
- Use video or stills
- Duration of 2000 frames (67 seconds) – longer clips can be dealt with in two passes
- 29.97 fps (also export at other framerates)
- html user guide (preview here .)
- 20 minute video user guide (preview here .)
- Universal: works in all language versions of After Effects.
High resolution preview on Vimeo here .
Note: This project requires a full install of After Effects. It won’t work with the 30 day demo version.
Keywords: cmyk, color, effect, graphical, graphics, halftone, look, magazine, newspaper, pattern, print, process, separation, spots, tool.